p5p - Oracle Solaris 11 p5p packages¶
This package format for the Solaris Image Packaging System (IPS) and should be useful for OpenSolaris, Solaris 11, and Illumos.
Supported Uses in FPM¶
fpm supports using
p5p only as an output type. This means you can create
p5p packages from input types like
p5p-specific command line flags¶
- Set the group to GROUP in the prototype file.
- Check manifest with pkglint
- Set the publisher name for the repository
- Set the user to USER in the prototype files.
- Validate with pkg install
- Set the allowed zone types (global, nonglobal, both)