pacman - Arch Linux package format¶
Supported Uses in FPM¶
fpm supports input and output for Arch Linux’s package format, pacman. This means you can read a pacman and convert it to a different output type (such as a dir or rpm). It also means you can create a pacman package.
pacman-specific command line flags¶
- The compression type to use, must be one of gz, bzip2, xz, zstd, none.
- The group owner of files in this package
- Add an optional dependency to the pacman package.
- Use existing file permissions when defining ownership and modes
- The owner of files in this package